This recipe is going to blow you away! The secret ingredient? Hard-boiled eggs! I’m serious! When I tell people, they are shocked. This chocolate mousse is not only a fluffy decadent dessert but also makes an amazing breakfast option- and an awesome post-workout snack! It is dairy free, refined sugar free, high protein and paleo.
Disclaimer: This post contains an affiliate link.
- 10 hard-boiled eggs (peeled)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup (or 1/4 cup honey/maple syrup sweetener plus 1/2 tsp liquid stevia)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
Directions: You will need a high powered blender for this recipe like a Vitamix
- Add ingredients in blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours or until chilled and firm.
- Serve by itself or with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream!