These muffins are truly amazing! Gluten free, refined sugar free and packed with…SPINACH! Yep! And your kiddos won’t even care. I wish I could take credit for these bad boys but I actually got it from a friend who got it from Instantloss.com. They are called Incredible Hulk Muffins. I just adapted it a little and doubled it here for you all.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 handfuls of spinach
- 1 1/2 cups of steel cut oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
Directions: You need a Vitamix or a really good powerful blender for this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place cupcakes liners in regular 12 muffin pan.
- Fill liners 90% full. (We want voluminous muffins.)
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until firm.